Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi Freezes Phone

Whenever I come home and try to go back on wifi my phone freezes constantly and is unusable until I restart the phone. It is incredibly irritating and happens almost every time. Any help would be greatly appreciated

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 11:19 AM

Can you try these two things when you are home? -

1. Reboot your WiFi router by disconnecting it from power for 40 seconds and then plugging it back in again.
  2. Reset network settings on your iPhone by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings. After that rejoin your home WiFi network by selecting it and entering the password again.

See if that resolves the issue. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2020 11:19 AM in response to EyewearGuy

Can you try these two things when you are home? -

1. Reboot your WiFi router by disconnecting it from power for 40 seconds and then plugging it back in again.
  2. Reset network settings on your iPhone by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ Reset ➔ Reset Network Settings. After that rejoin your home WiFi network by selecting it and entering the password again.

See if that resolves the issue. Thanks.

Axel F.

Wifi Freezes Phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.