Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone won’t update

I have my phone connect to the internet and to a power source and I go to the software update and instead of it saying “download and install” in blue it says “installing...” in gray and won’t have a progress bar.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 9:51 AM

LeggyBaeggy Said:

My iPhone won’t update: I have my phone connect to the internet and to a power source and I go to the software update and instead of it saying ‘download and install’ in blue it says ‘installing...’ in gray and won’t have a progress bar.

———-

Try Updating Using your Computer:

Go Here.: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support. Scroll to: Update using your computer

Important: Be sure to back up your iPhone, that way you have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2020 9:51 AM in response to Leggybaeggy

LeggyBaeggy Said:

My iPhone won’t update: I have my phone connect to the internet and to a power source and I go to the software update and instead of it saying ‘download and install’ in blue it says ‘installing...’ in gray and won’t have a progress bar.

———-

Try Updating Using your Computer:

Go Here.: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support. Scroll to: Update using your computer

Important: Be sure to back up your iPhone, that way you have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong with the update.

My iPhone won’t update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.