Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I transfer photos from my iPhone 7 plus to my iPad Pro using an Apple lightening to c connector?

Can I transfer photos from my iPhone 7 plus to my iPad Pro using an Apple lightening to c connector?

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 5:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 5:56 PM

No. Aren't you using iCloud Sync for photos? If your iPad Pro and your iPhone 7 are signed in with the same Apple ID, all you have to do us turn on Photos in the cloud and they will download to your iPad.

On iPhone, go to Settings > Your Name, iCloud, Apple ID, iTunes & App Store > iCloud > Photos make sure it is turned on.

Then make sure on the iPad Photos is turned on in the same way.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2020 5:56 PM in response to Chbrwilson

No. Aren't you using iCloud Sync for photos? If your iPad Pro and your iPhone 7 are signed in with the same Apple ID, all you have to do us turn on Photos in the cloud and they will download to your iPad.

On iPhone, go to Settings > Your Name, iCloud, Apple ID, iTunes & App Store > iCloud > Photos make sure it is turned on.

Then make sure on the iPad Photos is turned on in the same way.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.