Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 7 storage

So lately my apps started slowing down or refusing to open so I checked my storage and deleted all those hidden recently deleted pictures/videos and even offloaded some apps. That freed up 2gb and I though it was good but for some reason, my storage seems to be mysteriously filling up because I started having issues again and saw that the storage level increased without me doing anything and

I honestly cant tell you how frustrating this! Can someone please offer some suggestions?

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 2:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 3:51 AM

If I were you I would make sure all my Photos and Documents were imported to a computer or cloud service then completely take the phone back to factory status and add apps as required without restoring.

Back up first if you want but restoring junk back (social media and text history etc) is probably not the best plan.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

I have asked for your rude remarks about Mr Cook to be removed.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2020 3:51 AM in response to overthebs

If I were you I would make sure all my Photos and Documents were imported to a computer or cloud service then completely take the phone back to factory status and add apps as required without restoring.

Back up first if you want but restoring junk back (social media and text history etc) is probably not the best plan.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

I have asked for your rude remarks about Mr Cook to be removed.

IPhone 7 storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.