Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 stuck on apple logo.

My iPhone 6 stuck on Apple Logo, after i restarted it.

I didn't even do anything, not a software update, or anything.

It was simply because I noticed my phone were getting slow, then I decided to restart it and there it goes.. after restart the screen keeps on showing the apple logo.

I've tried everything, hard restart, push the home button and the power button at the same time and all, then connect to itunes (at this point; the screen showed the connecting to itunes icon though), chose the "restore" and "restore and update" option, everything.

I don't have any problem with my icloud or my device (iphone) numerical password, i remember them perfectly. I can even log-in on my icloud account.

I even had my itunes and macbook pro software updated to the latest (not sure if this is related or not, but i just tried everything). And still no result =(

Can anyone help me?

Is there anyone have the same issue? or perhaps even better, anyone had this issue and have it solved already? Please let me know, i'm so frustrated here. Thanks.

Regards,

Han

iPhone 6

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 4:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 5:32 AM

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

1 reply

My iPhone 6 stuck on apple logo.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.