You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to see iCloud contacts in Outlook Address book

Following recent update of W10 2004 am now unable to see iCloud contacts in Microsoft Outlook.

Can see iCloud calendar.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 8:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 3:25 PM

Hi lloydmal!

I understand that you can’t see iCloud contacts in Outlook, and I'm happy to help. You can try the suggestions here for troubleshooting iCloud contacts:

Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows

Cheers!

3 replies

Jun 25, 2020 1:40 AM in response to chris_g1

Thank you for giving assistance.

However, must report that this does not solve the problem!

Have already carried out checks as listed in the link.

iCloud has been reinstalled and has checks for linkage to Outlook for both contacts and calendar.

System has been rebooted several times to ensure that items have been refreshed appropriately.

The iCloud add in is installed in my Outlook have appropriate menu option linking to iCloud.

Can send and receive iCloud email using Outlook

I am able to see in my Outlook calendar the iCloud calendar and get required updates from Apple phone/iPad.

Have tried various routes to see if any body has experienced issue and has a solution.

Thank you

Unable to see iCloud contacts in Outlook Address book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.