Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud contacts and calendars not showing up in Microsoft Outlook

icloud contacts and calendars not showing up in Microsoft Outlook.

I have already tried:

1. Unclick Mail, Contacts and Calendars and re-click Sign out and Sign back in
  2. Uninstall iCloud and reinstall
  3. Repair Outlook
  4. Outlook Add-in is on

I believe I have tried everything 10x but I still cannot see my icloud email, contacts nor calendars on my outlook now which is quite frustrating. Greatly appreciate if someone can offer some insight to fix this problem. Thanks in advance

Posted on Dec 8, 2021 4:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 2:52 AM

yes I think there must be a glitch that they need to patch

After a week of aggravation, I was finally able to get it to work by doing:

1. unclick mail/contacts/calendar
  2. sign out
  3. uninstall iCloud And clean out registry
  4. do a full online restore of office
  5. reinstall icloud
  6. wait forever for the verification code to pop up (be patient and don’t close it until it asks to verify via phone)
  7. enter code from phone and wait patiently until it loads (again don’t close it thinking it crashed)
  8. finally its working again, for now

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 2:52 AM in response to Johthema

yes I think there must be a glitch that they need to patch

After a week of aggravation, I was finally able to get it to work by doing:

1. unclick mail/contacts/calendar
  2. sign out
  3. uninstall iCloud And clean out registry
  4. do a full online restore of office
  5. reinstall icloud
  6. wait forever for the verification code to pop up (be patient and don’t close it until it asks to verify via phone)
  7. enter code from phone and wait patiently until it loads (again don’t close it thinking it crashed)
  8. finally its working again, for now

Dec 14, 2021 2:33 AM in response to yiken

I found the course Apple iCloud for Windows updated today. And yes the problem is back. Pretty slobby update. I did set back my system in June 2021 after three days of working pretty well today iTunes and iCloud updated automatically. No connection with outlook calendar and contacts. Now it says could not load APLZOD64.dll yesterday it loaded APLZOD6432.dll and that went well. So there is something going wrong with the Outlook Add-in for iCloud.

icloud contacts and calendars not showing up in Microsoft Outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.