Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted email with Apple Store Gift Card

I’m guessing that I accidentally deleted an email with a Apple Store Gift Card that I received for Christmas. I’ve gone through the trash file with no luck. Is there a way for the sender to reissue the card by email again?

iPad Pro, 13

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 4:42 PM

Hi Steven,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’ve mistakenly deleted an email with your gift card. We’re  happy to help.

You can find steps for resending a gift in the article below:

Send a gift from the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, and more - Apple Support

If the gift card was sent using a different method, you’ll want to reach out to the issuer.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2020 4:42 PM in response to Steven T

Hi Steven,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’ve mistakenly deleted an email with your gift card. We’re  happy to help.

You can find steps for resending a gift in the article below:

Send a gift from the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, and more - Apple Support

If the gift card was sent using a different method, you’ll want to reach out to the issuer.

Take care.

Deleted email with Apple Store Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.