Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Resend Gift card email

I deleted the email where I received a $15 Apple Gift card, how can I redeem it? Or how can I get the email back?

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 12:47 PM

Your best hope is to rescue the deleted email from your email’s trash bin.

If that fails, you’re almost certainly out of luck as a Gift Card is just like cash. The one very slight chance you have is to ask the sender to “Resend a gift” as shown here. I don’t believe this will work for Apple Gift Cards.

Gift apps, music, movies, and more from Apple - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2021 12:47 PM in response to xela257

Your best hope is to rescue the deleted email from your email’s trash bin.

If that fails, you’re almost certainly out of luck as a Gift Card is just like cash. The one very slight chance you have is to ask the sender to “Resend a gift” as shown here. I don’t believe this will work for Apple Gift Cards.

Gift apps, music, movies, and more from Apple - Apple Support

Dec 26, 2021 12:57 PM in response to sberman

So, I was the sender, I send it to my other email to redeem it myself. I bought one $15 first but gived me "transaction can not be completed", then I bought another one it went. So I reedemed that one. And on the next day they charged me the other one on my cc. I received the email but I deleted It completely from trash and junk. So i need them to resend it.

Resend Gift card email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.