Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iCloud id is showing old email address and when computer restarted it won’t let me highlight Apple ID line to enter new one, it’s been changed everywhere

When computer restarted the iCloud shows old Apple ID and it won’t let me go to that line to change to new one that’s already working everywhere

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 3:05 PM

5 replies

Jun 22, 2020 3:11 PM in response to donv_the_ghost

I changed my apple id a few months ago to new email address and i can log into icloud on internet no problem but there a pop up box on the computer for icloud since there was a computer update and hp update and it shows old apple id meail address and asks for the password, well you cant go up to id to enter the newer one my account and everything works its just a stuck old id in pre populated box

My iCloud id is showing old email address and when computer restarted it won’t let me highlight Apple ID line to enter new one, it’s been changed everywhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.