Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

playlists disapppeared

I went on a trip where there was no reception at all. when i came back my whole playlists had disappeared. I had created different genres and sorted music and now is all gone. I have turned on an off the phone followed all of the instructions i've seen about on and off icloud music library and nothing happens. why is it all gone????

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 8:25 PM

Hey there Olivem01,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand your playlist and songs are missing from Apple Music. It can take some time to build up a music library and we’ll be happy to help with this.

It sounds like you were taking the right steps by checking if iCloud Music Library or Sync Library was enabled. If that didn’t work, follow the steps in this link and see if it has any impact on the issue you’re experiencing:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

We hope this helps.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2020 8:25 PM in response to Olivem01

Hey there Olivem01,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand your playlist and songs are missing from Apple Music. It can take some time to build up a music library and we’ll be happy to help with this.

It sounds like you were taking the right steps by checking if iCloud Music Library or Sync Library was enabled. If that didn’t work, follow the steps in this link and see if it has any impact on the issue you’re experiencing:

If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library

We hope this helps.

Take care.

playlists disapppeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.