Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XS Max Green Screen and Random bright flashes

After updating to ios 13.5 my phone’s screen randomly flashes brightly without any reason. Then for some worst occasions, a green screen fills half of the screen! I have to turn off the screen and wait for a while before it’s gone. Is this hardware issue, or software? I never experienced this before and is afraid that this might seriously affect my screen. I never installed any new app, and reset my iphone settings. Still, no luck. Is there a fix to this? I just bought this phone a year ago and it’s brand new.

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 1:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 2:00 AM

It sounds like a screen problem, but we, just users like you, can't diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

Contact Apple Support directly (they have tools to run remote diagnostics):--> Get Support

or have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (they are reopening after the lockdown).

Regards

Giulio

1 reply

Iphone XS Max Green Screen and Random bright flashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.