Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBookair it’s screen is black

why is my screen black

eMac

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 8:28 AM

If your Mac appears to be shut down and its screen is dark then be sure it's really shut down by pressing and holding its power button until it shuts down. Then, attempt to start it in the usual manner. Those instructions are described in How to turn your Mac on or off - Apple Support.

If it will not turn on, begin with If your Mac doesn't turn on.

Read and follow each of its steps, including all the links within it, all the way through and including Step 4, which directs you to:

If your Mac starts up to a blank screen

Read and follow each of it steps also, all the way through and including the end, which takes you to:

"If you still need help, please contact Apple Support."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2020 8:28 AM in response to yaimi49

If your Mac appears to be shut down and its screen is dark then be sure it's really shut down by pressing and holding its power button until it shuts down. Then, attempt to start it in the usual manner. Those instructions are described in How to turn your Mac on or off - Apple Support.

If it will not turn on, begin with If your Mac doesn't turn on.

Read and follow each of its steps, including all the links within it, all the way through and including Step 4, which directs you to:

If your Mac starts up to a blank screen

Read and follow each of it steps also, all the way through and including the end, which takes you to:

"If you still need help, please contact Apple Support."

My MacBookair it’s screen is black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.