Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just had 13.5.1 and it is strange when I reply to text messages, keypad is in the middle of the screen, not at the bottom. so cannot see last text from the person to whom I am replying.

Problem with responding to text messages.. the keypad is in the middle of the screen, not the bottom. So I cannot see the last text that I am responding to. Or this message I am keying in right now.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 8:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 9:25 PM

Hello,

Please refer to the following Apple Support document.

Use the floating keyboard on your iPad - Apple Support

2 replies

Jun 24, 2020 12:44 AM in response to Oclrk01

Sounds like you've undocked your keyboard by accident. Great feature, but if you don't know how you did it or how to put it back it can be frustrating. Just pinch like you're zooming in with two fingers (move your thumb and index away from each other) and it pop back into place. To undock it again, pinch as if you're zooming back to normal (move thumb and index finger to each other).

Just had 13.5.1 and it is strange when I reply to text messages, keypad is in the middle of the screen, not at the bottom. so cannot see last text from the person to whom I am replying.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.