Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lyrics in iphone

I already added lyrics manually to itunes. But I still cannot see the lyrics in my iphone music.

So what next should I do to see the lyrics in iphone ?

Thanks & Regards,

Annie

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 1:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 8:05 AM

Good morning Annie!

I see that you're having trouble viewing lyrics on your iPhone, and that you added them to iTunes.

According to View lyrics in Apple Music - Apple Support, it states that "To sync custom lyrics across your devices, you need a subscription to Apple Music or iTunes Match." If you have an Apple Music subscription, use that same resource to ensure that you're looking in the right location for the lyrics.

If you're still not seeing the lyrics, use these steps to make sure that Sync Library is turned on: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

Have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2020 8:05 AM in response to anniebnpar

Good morning Annie!

I see that you're having trouble viewing lyrics on your iPhone, and that you added them to iTunes.

According to View lyrics in Apple Music - Apple Support, it states that "To sync custom lyrics across your devices, you need a subscription to Apple Music or iTunes Match." If you have an Apple Music subscription, use that same resource to ensure that you're looking in the right location for the lyrics.

If you're still not seeing the lyrics, use these steps to make sure that Sync Library is turned on: Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

Have a great day.

Lyrics in iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.