Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

39 Viruses from “soap2day” website

So I was on this website called “soap2day” and a pop up ad came up. I tried to click the x and it Mentioned something about a calendar and I accidentally clicked allowed or something like that. It then took me to my calendar and I was confused. It also took me to the all store and downloaded an “app” called “lucky scan” but I didn’t click anything. Then these links appeared in my events only calendar and idk what to do at this point. Please help!!! Do I actually have a virus? I haven’t clicked on those links but according to the apps reviews 2 ppl said that they got sent to the app when they clicked the link bc they got the same thing but in a different way. Please help :(

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 2:07 AM

No there is no virus. All such messages are scams. See the reply from Axel F below to deal with the calendar issue.

Calendar spam - Apple Community

See the Apple article below to deal with future bogus messages.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you have downloaded a bogus, unneeded app, be certain to cancel any subscription to that app prior to deleting it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2020 2:07 AM in response to Janetter122

No there is no virus. All such messages are scams. See the reply from Axel F below to deal with the calendar issue.

Calendar spam - Apple Community

See the Apple article below to deal with future bogus messages.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

If you have downloaded a bogus, unneeded app, be certain to cancel any subscription to that app prior to deleting it.

39 Viruses from “soap2day” website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.