Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Id not active

Hi,

yesterday I’ve created a new Apple Id (****@ icloud.com) for my macbook pro and suddenly today it says that this account is not active and now I could not log in. Please help.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 6:55 AM

Can you log into the account anywhere? After making the new ID, did you verify the email address?

If necessary, contact Apple ID Support. Based on multiple posts I have read, they may not be willing to help. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2020 6:55 AM in response to gblp11

Can you log into the account anywhere? After making the new ID, did you verify the email address?

If necessary, contact Apple ID Support. Based on multiple posts I have read, they may not be willing to help. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.  

Apple ID - Official Apple Support.    

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support.   (Link doesn’t always load)  

Get Support          Work through the screens to get a chat option. You may have to pick a slightly different problem.

Apple Support schedule phone call

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.          People have posted it may take an hour or more to get a response.

Apple Id not active

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.