Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery Replacement 7+

What phone do you use while your battery is being replaced? I’m required to send it back for a battery installation. This is my only phone. I can’t go without a phone for a week. I must have it for work? Any suggestions?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 10:38 AM

Hello!

If you don't have another phone that you can borrow/use, I would suggest buying a new iPhone and then returning it within the 14 day return policy.

If you can't do that, book an appointment at an Apple Store/Apple Authorised Service Provider (if they are open and you can get an appointment) to see if they can do it quicker.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2020 10:38 AM in response to S72754

Hello!

If you don't have another phone that you can borrow/use, I would suggest buying a new iPhone and then returning it within the 14 day return policy.

If you can't do that, book an appointment at an Apple Store/Apple Authorised Service Provider (if they are open and you can get an appointment) to see if they can do it quicker.

Battery Replacement 7+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.