Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 display

I have an iPhone-11, but the display sometimes gets dim while using. Also autobrightness, truetone and nightshift is off.

couldn’t find anything else other than that...if someone could help, would be grateful..!!

iPhone 11

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 12:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 12:27 PM

Hi there lakshay82,

It sounds as though the brightness level of your display is lowering automatically, even with the Auto-Brightness feature off. You're in the right place, and we'd be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

I understand that you have turned the True Tone and Night Shift features off. In that case, a possible cause can be if your device gets too warm. Below is a resource that can help:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2020 12:27 PM in response to lakshay82

Hi there lakshay82,

It sounds as though the brightness level of your display is lowering automatically, even with the Auto-Brightness feature off. You're in the right place, and we'd be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

I understand that you have turned the True Tone and Night Shift features off. In that case, a possible cause can be if your device gets too warm. Below is a resource that can help:

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures

I hope this helps,

Cheers!

Iphone 11 display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.