Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2020: How To Change Your Podcast Review Nickname in Apple Podcasts - NOT in iTunes.

I saw a few different versions of this question because I had it myself. It was annoyingly hard to find an answer and I just figured it out so thought i'd share. I'm not a professional, so i hope these instructions are clear!

One variation of the question was: How do I change my podcast review nickname in Apple Podcasts now that iTunes no longer exists as an app.

Answer:

The only way I've found to do this is on the Podcast app on my macbook, not on my iPhone.

On your Mac (not phone):

1. Open PODCASTS
  2. Click ACCOUNT in the top menu
  3. Click VIEW MY APPLE ID
  4. Click MEDIA AND PURCHASES in the left menu
  5. On the right panel, click the MANAGE at the top
  6. This opens ACCOUNT INFORMATION in the App Store
  7. Scroll down to the bottom, where you see MANAGE
  8. Click EDIT NICKNAME
  9. Click DONE at the very bottom

Note: You can also get to this by just opening the APP STORE and then clicking VIEW INFORMATION at the top. Another way is to open SYSTEM PREFERENCES from the apple icon at the top left of your desktop and the selecting APPLE ID, then picking up at step 4 above. I thought many of you might just have the podcast app open while you're searching for this answer so that's why I wrote up instructions with this starting point.

I hope this helps!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 9:02 AM

There are no replies.

2020: How To Change Your Podcast Review Nickname in Apple Podcasts - NOT in iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.