Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you delete multiple tabs in numbers at the same time?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how do you delete multiple tabs in numbers at the same time?

Many thanks in advance

MacBook Pro, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 3:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 3:58 PM

I Don't think there is any way to do it, you cannot select multiple at once using any combination of special keys I can find. And that would be required to delete multiple at once.

however you can easily use applescript to delete sheets.. here is a link to a good website for AppleScript and numbers... this linked example shows how to delete tabs with no tables on it, but you can modify it to check the name of the tab, and only keep certain ones...

Jason

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2020 3:58 PM in response to KDmacuser

I Don't think there is any way to do it, you cannot select multiple at once using any combination of special keys I can find. And that would be required to delete multiple at once.

however you can easily use applescript to delete sheets.. here is a link to a good website for AppleScript and numbers... this linked example shows how to delete tabs with no tables on it, but you can modify it to check the name of the tab, and only keep certain ones...

Jason

How do you delete multiple tabs in numbers at the same time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.