Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription cannot connect

When i go on subscription on my itunes apple id, i receive the message cannot connect

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 1:04 PM

See If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400. There have been quite a few Apple server connection problems lately. Among other things, in the above document, see Check Apple’s System Status page. You can check there to see if the needed server is available when you need to use one. 

And, note that the document lists a number of alert messages. One of them seems to apply to you: "Could not connect to the iTunes Store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again."

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2020 1:04 PM in response to dorine208

See If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201400. There have been quite a few Apple server connection problems lately. Among other things, in the above document, see Check Apple’s System Status page. You can check there to see if the needed server is available when you need to use one. 

And, note that the document lists a number of alert messages. One of them seems to apply to you: "Could not connect to the iTunes Store. Make sure your network connection is active and try again."

Jun 26, 2020 9:43 AM in response to dorine208

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

If necessary, try contacting the Developer.

Contact an app developer.     

Subscription cannot connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.