Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Never mind. I finally figured it out.... My iCloud drive no longer appears in my Finder Sidebar. How do I get it back?

My iCloud drive no longer appears in my Finder Sidebar. How do I get it back? I've tried to log off so I can log back on, but the only way to do that seems to involve an incredibly long back up step before the machine will do so.

Never mind. I finally figured it out....

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 10:13 AM

After signing out Apple ID and password from system preferences , then again sign in with same Apple ID and password the steps will vary for 2FA and secondary authentications accounts , the iCloud drive box has to be checked in between steps to configure , if you have missed the step the iCloud Drive will not be configured , however in normal working conditions if you right click on iCloud Drive icon and remove from side bar , it disappear but can be again visible in finder , open finder preferences > in side bar section check the box of iCloud Drive .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2020 10:13 AM in response to valery228

After signing out Apple ID and password from system preferences , then again sign in with same Apple ID and password the steps will vary for 2FA and secondary authentications accounts , the iCloud drive box has to be checked in between steps to configure , if you have missed the step the iCloud Drive will not be configured , however in normal working conditions if you right click on iCloud Drive icon and remove from side bar , it disappear but can be again visible in finder , open finder preferences > in side bar section check the box of iCloud Drive .

Never mind. I finally figured it out.... My iCloud drive no longer appears in my Finder Sidebar. How do I get it back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.