Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud space management

Any media, photo or document from my iPhone and Macbook will be stored in iCloud.

Then can i delete these stored items from my phone and Mac in order to free the space?

Will these stored images, media or document still available on Cloud or they will be simultaneously removed from cloud storage?

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 11:34 AM

No, iCloud is a sync service: if you delete a photo on a device, it will be deleted on the other device and in iCloud.

Please read the info in the following link, especially the section 'Save space on your device'

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204264

2 replies

Jun 26, 2020 11:27 AM in response to deepikapoonia

Welcome to the Apple Community. 

deepikapoonia wrote:

... Then can i delete these stored items from my phone and Mac in order to free the space?...
Will these stored images, media or document still available on Cloud or they will be simultaneously removed from cloud storage?

No, iCloud photos is a sync service, whatever you do on one device will affect your photos everywhere.

iCloud space management

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.