Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using find my phone on iCloud on a pc, I found the map location but how do I get it to play a sound or mark it lost?

Using find my phone on iCloud on a pc, I found the map location but how do I get it to play a sound or mark it lost?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 4:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 4:36 PM

If you are using an internet browser to go to www.icloud.com/find

you should see the play sound and mark as lost options after you select a specific device from "All Devices" at top the top center of the screen. With the Firefox broswer on my computer, those choices show in the main window if the device is offline and they show in a smaller window at the top right of the main window if the device is online and located.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2020 4:36 PM in response to newapplephone

If you are using an internet browser to go to www.icloud.com/find

you should see the play sound and mark as lost options after you select a specific device from "All Devices" at top the top center of the screen. With the Firefox broswer on my computer, those choices show in the main window if the device is offline and they show in a smaller window at the top right of the main window if the device is online and located.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.