Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to check which wifi version my iphone is using to connect to the router?

I have a iPhone 11 Pro Max and I have a WiFi 6 router at home. I am using Asus RT-AX88U router.

I need to check if the iPhone is using WiFi 6 protocol from the router or not. How do I check it?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 7:00 AM

Hello RifatManazir,

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you have a question about Wi-Fi connectivity and an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Your best bet for finding information about the connection your iPhone is using is to tap Settings > Wi-Fi. Then tap the "i" next to the Wi-Fi network. If you don't find what you're looking for, you might want to check your router documentation or check with your ISP for further information on connection monitoring.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2020 7:00 AM in response to RifatManazir

Hello RifatManazir,

Thanks for posting. It sounds like you have a question about Wi-Fi connectivity and an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Your best bet for finding information about the connection your iPhone is using is to tap Settings > Wi-Fi. Then tap the "i" next to the Wi-Fi network. If you don't find what you're looking for, you might want to check your router documentation or check with your ISP for further information on connection monitoring.

Take care.

How to check which wifi version my iphone is using to connect to the router?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.