Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

QR CODE not loading on Email

I can’t receive my QR code on the emails so that I can print a label off at the post office. I’ve checked the settings and load images is selected on the mail. I need help. I’ve checked google and everywhere to get this sorted

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 2:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 7:24 AM

Hello cmbglw,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your question that you are not getting a QR code through email. We can certainly help you with this!

Are you using the native mail app to view your emails? If so we would try using a browser to check your email to see if the QR code is visible.

We would also make sure the QR code is attached in the email. We have had many a time where the attachment was forgotten.

We hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2020 7:24 AM in response to cmbglw

Hello cmbglw,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your question that you are not getting a QR code through email. We can certainly help you with this!

Are you using the native mail app to view your emails? If so we would try using a browser to check your email to see if the QR code is visible.

We would also make sure the QR code is attached in the email. We have had many a time where the attachment was forgotten.

We hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

QR CODE not loading on Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.