Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I charged $1.07 for cloud? I don't want it.

Why am I charged $1.07 for cloud? I don't want it

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 12:27 PM

Go to Settings->Account (top of settings)->iCloud and turn everything there off.

Then backup one screen, and scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap on Sign Out.

The follow the steps in this link to cancel any paid subscription to iCloud you may have inadvertently activated: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2020 12:27 PM in response to Bernoulli77

Go to Settings->Account (top of settings)->iCloud and turn everything there off.

Then backup one screen, and scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap on Sign Out.

The follow the steps in this link to cancel any paid subscription to iCloud you may have inadvertently activated: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Jun 27, 2020 12:42 PM in response to Bernoulli77

Simply turning off iCloud on your device will not remove all your data from the iCloud, it will simply stop the sync taking place between your device and the cloud.

If you want to set about removing all your data (if indeed there is any) from the cloud, then you will have to delete each type of data in the iCloud settings.

Settings ➔ Apple ID(Top) ➔ iCloud ➔ Manage Storage, select each app and delete it's data.

You will need to do this before signing out of iCloud on your device.

Jun 27, 2020 10:09 AM in response to Bernoulli77

Welcome to the Apple community.

Apple will not charge you for additional iCloud storage unless you have specifically asked for it. If this is not the case, then you might want to check that you aren't being charged through your bank account for somebody else's iCloud storage, which would be nothing to do with Apple and you would need to take it up with your bank

Why am I charged $1.07 for cloud? I don't want it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.