Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to resolve Tracking location issue?

If someone sends you a link to track your location and if you click on the link accidentally, would the hacker able to track your lication just once or whenever you use the phone? How to troubleshoot that issue after clicked?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 11:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 12:59 PM

My friend shared that link with me and said his brother made the website and It is pretty fun to see all the people who click it after you get your click in. I thought it could be a phishing link that’s why I wanted to make sure. Thanks for the clarification though

5 replies

Jun 27, 2020 11:43 PM in response to aqsa194

I am interested in knowing what happened after you clicked on the link. Were you asked to input some login or password? Did you input any of your information? If you just clicked on the link and then did nothing after that then you are good to go and nothing has been compromised. To be on the safe side, I recommend that you change your Apple ID's password.

Axel F.

Jun 28, 2020 9:15 AM in response to aqsa194

I checked on that website and checked information via Google search. That website appears to be legitimate. I would disregard this entire text episode. I cannot explain how you got that text however I can comfortably state that you are not hacked or tracked by what you have presented in your post and what I am finding on the internet.

Axel F.

How to resolve Tracking location issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.