Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad weather app missing

I don't have a weather app on my iPad pro and the widget defaults to Cupertino even with locations services enabled. Anyone run into this issue?

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 8:10 AM

Hi! Surprisingly my iPad as well doesn't have the Weather app as well. I think this widget is just built into the system. Whenever I tap the widget it directs me to Safari and opens up weather.com. Try double checking whether or not Location Services is enabled for Weather. (Refer to Picture below)

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 30, 2020 8:21 AM in response to Revealing Seoul

The Weather App, along with the native Health & Calculator Apps, are unique to the iPhone and iOS. These Apps are not included in iOS/iPadOS for iPad.

Both iPad and iPhone do have a Weather Widget - which, for iPad, opens a webpage at weather.com.

As correctly observed by other contributors here, you do need to ensure that your Location Services allow access to Weather While Using the App.

I hope this clarification is helpful to you.

iPad weather app missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.