Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

i had two Apple ID account and I deleted one of them but it keeps showing up on my phone. I can’t go into the name, phone numbers, and Email section of my settings cause every time I try to I have to enter the password for the Apple ID account I had erased. Iv tried entering my password but it doesn’t really matter cause no matter what I enter it just says “Verification failed cannot find that person.” I have to way of getting into that part of my settings to change back my Apple ID to what it was before. How do I fix this???

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 4:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 4:49 PM

Because you did not follow the instructions when asking for that AppleID to be deleted, you’ve put yourself in an impossible situation with no fix. You’ll never be able to sign that AppleID out now after it has been deleted. And there is nothing Apple can do about it now that it has been deleted. As explained in -> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support and online when you filled in the request to delete:

• Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted.”

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 29, 2020 4:49 PM in response to Evestardambrosio

Because you did not follow the instructions when asking for that AppleID to be deleted, you’ve put yourself in an impossible situation with no fix. You’ll never be able to sign that AppleID out now after it has been deleted. And there is nothing Apple can do about it now that it has been deleted. As explained in -> How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support and online when you filled in the request to delete:

• Make sure that you sign out of all your devices to avoid issues with apps that use your Apple ID account or iCloud. After your account is deleted, you can't sign out of iCloud or turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock on your devices. If you forget to sign out, you might not be able to use your device when your account is deleted.”

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.