Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

microphone

Dear Apple Support

Since few days ago, I have a problem with my microphone. When the people call me, they cannot hear me unless I put the phone on speaker or use a handsfree. I have reset my phone, restarted it and also turn-on niose control but the problem still remains. Could you please help me with that?

Thank you and have a good day

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 3:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 3:38 AM

parisa194 Said:

"microphone: Dear Apple Support Since few days ago, I have a problem with my microphone. When the people call me, they cannot hear me unless I put the phone on speaker or use a handsfree. I have reset my phone, restarted it and also turn-on niose control but the problem still remains. Could you please help me with that? Thank you and have a good day"

-------

I. Contact Apple Support:

Note that this is a user-to-user forum - you are not speaking with Apple here. To contact them, refer to the following:

Phone Support Info:

II. Go Here: If the Microphones on your iPhone Aren't Working - Apple Support

III. View Microphone Accessibility:

On your iPhone, view the Privacy settings and see if some app (i.e. Google Duo) is trying to access the Microphone. while you are using it.

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Privacy
  3. Tap: Microphone
  4. Disable the Application's use

Image of what you would see:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2020 3:38 AM in response to parisa194

parisa194 Said:

"microphone: Dear Apple Support Since few days ago, I have a problem with my microphone. When the people call me, they cannot hear me unless I put the phone on speaker or use a handsfree. I have reset my phone, restarted it and also turn-on niose control but the problem still remains. Could you please help me with that? Thank you and have a good day"

-------

I. Contact Apple Support:

Note that this is a user-to-user forum - you are not speaking with Apple here. To contact them, refer to the following:

Phone Support Info:

II. Go Here: If the Microphones on your iPhone Aren't Working - Apple Support

III. View Microphone Accessibility:

On your iPhone, view the Privacy settings and see if some app (i.e. Google Duo) is trying to access the Microphone. while you are using it.

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: Privacy
  3. Tap: Microphone
  4. Disable the Application's use

Image of what you would see:

microphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.