Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete "reachable at" email addresses?

I cannot figure out how to delete these inaccurate "reachable at" addresses. When I log in to my Apple ID account they have a "?" beside them and not an "x".

David

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 11:16 AM

7 replies

Jun 30, 2020 2:20 PM in response to ddmoore66

Nobody can misspell your name in those addresses. As those are created by you, and only you. So if its misspelled its because you misspelled them when you created them at some point.

Generally if you had a @mac or @me address those are automatically assigned as aliases to your Apple ID.

Otherwise, make sure you don't have any aliases created for iCloud email: Use email aliases on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Jun 30, 2020 2:28 PM in response to Phil0124

Yes Phil...

That is what originally happened. But I was able to correct the Apple ID through support. And the “reachable at” addresses changed as well. But at some point, they reverted back to the misspelled ones with no way to add the correct ones. I get an error message saying that it already exists. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

How to delete "reachable at" email addresses?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.