Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had the game Klondike and it got deleted. Is there a way to restore it from my last back up?

I had the game Klondike and it got deleted. Is there a way to restore it from my last back up?

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 11:36 AM

You don’t restore apps from your backup because apps are not included in the backup. Your purchase history is included in the backup so if you restore a backup, the apps associated with your Apple ID will download to your device.

However, you can download the app again in the App Store. Launch the App Store, tap on your account icon in the upper right corner. Tap on Purchased, then tap on Not on this iPhone/iPad. Look for the app in the list and then tap the download icon when you find it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2020 11:36 AM in response to Sharonrb1121

You don’t restore apps from your backup because apps are not included in the backup. Your purchase history is included in the backup so if you restore a backup, the apps associated with your Apple ID will download to your device.

However, you can download the app again in the App Store. Launch the App Store, tap on your account icon in the upper right corner. Tap on Purchased, then tap on Not on this iPhone/iPad. Look for the app in the list and then tap the download icon when you find it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.