Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage on My Ipod Touch 256 gb

Hi everyone! Hey, when I attempt to sync my Ipod Touch (256 gb) to iTunes I get the "not enough space on device" warning. I have 19 gb still available (at least that's what my device and iTunes tells me).

What am I missing? Thank you!

AB

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2020 12:26 PM

You are trying to add (or at least, iTunes is trying to add) more than can be fitted onto the iPod. The message will also tell you how much additional space is required in order to fit everything you have selected. In this event, iTunes will fail to perform the Sync.

If you say that you have 19 GB available, then you're trying to add more than 19 GB of media. Don't forget, that media may include music videos etc.

You will have to establish exactly what you're trying to add so that you can determine how much space is required, then take action to remedy whatever is causing the issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 30, 2020 12:26 PM in response to andrewbrown76

You are trying to add (or at least, iTunes is trying to add) more than can be fitted onto the iPod. The message will also tell you how much additional space is required in order to fit everything you have selected. In this event, iTunes will fail to perform the Sync.

If you say that you have 19 GB available, then you're trying to add more than 19 GB of media. Don't forget, that media may include music videos etc.

You will have to establish exactly what you're trying to add so that you can determine how much space is required, then take action to remedy whatever is causing the issue.

Storage on My Ipod Touch 256 gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.