Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

there is no “My Shortcuts” in my settings > Siri

wanna remove a Yeelight Siri command. according to Apple’s guide, it says “My Shortcuts” can be found in Settings > Siri & Search, but there is no such tab on my end.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2020 5:46 AM

You will need to add first Shortcuts for it to appear on your device.

Add shortcuts to Siri

You can also run any shortcut by asking Siri. Look for the Add to Siri button in your favorite apps and tap to add with your own personal phrase. Or go to Settings to find all shortcuts available on your device. 

Shortcuts that require an app to open on your iOS device might not work on HomePod and Apple Watch.

Add a shortcut from a third-party app

1. On your iOS device, open the app and tap .
  2. Tap . Then record a personal phrase that you say to Siri to run the shortcut. Make sure that you record a simple phrase that you'll remember.
  3. Tap Done.

Don't see the shortcut that you want to use?

You might need to open the app and perform the action before it appears in the suggested list of shortcuts.

Third-party apps need to support Siri Shortcuts before you can add them to Siri. If you don't see a shortcut for a third-party app, make sure that the app is up to date and check the App Store to see if the app supports Siri Shortcuts.

You can also use the Shortcuts app to create custom shortcuts that combine multiple steps across multiple apps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 1, 2020 5:46 AM in response to nicseth

You will need to add first Shortcuts for it to appear on your device.

Add shortcuts to Siri

You can also run any shortcut by asking Siri. Look for the Add to Siri button in your favorite apps and tap to add with your own personal phrase. Or go to Settings to find all shortcuts available on your device. 

Shortcuts that require an app to open on your iOS device might not work on HomePod and Apple Watch.

Add a shortcut from a third-party app

1. On your iOS device, open the app and tap .
  2. Tap . Then record a personal phrase that you say to Siri to run the shortcut. Make sure that you record a simple phrase that you'll remember.
  3. Tap Done.

Don't see the shortcut that you want to use?

You might need to open the app and perform the action before it appears in the suggested list of shortcuts.

Third-party apps need to support Siri Shortcuts before you can add them to Siri. If you don't see a shortcut for a third-party app, make sure that the app is up to date and check the App Store to see if the app supports Siri Shortcuts.

You can also use the Shortcuts app to create custom shortcuts that combine multiple steps across multiple apps.

there is no “My Shortcuts” in my settings > Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.