Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max won't charge wirelessly. Anyone else have this problem?

Has anyone had any issues with the wireless charging on iPhone 11 Pro Max not working? Didn't know if it was a setting on the phone that I had to adjust manually. My daughter's iPhone Pro charges on the wireless charger so I know that the charger isn't the issue.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 10:09 AM

does your iphone pro max charge with a regular charger? if it does proceed with step 2. if not then restart and see if it charges with the cord. if it doesnt then it has water in it and you have to wait or it might be a defect in the iphone. Step 2: restart iphone and see if it still charges with the wireless charger. if it doesnt then you can charge your iphone with a cord and just wait a while (30 mins to a hour) and restart your iphone and try placing it on the charger. i didnt have that problem but there was a problem like that with the XS. where you had to touch the screen then it will charge

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2020 10:09 AM in response to williamfromfallston

does your iphone pro max charge with a regular charger? if it does proceed with step 2. if not then restart and see if it charges with the cord. if it doesnt then it has water in it and you have to wait or it might be a defect in the iphone. Step 2: restart iphone and see if it still charges with the wireless charger. if it doesnt then you can charge your iphone with a cord and just wait a while (30 mins to a hour) and restart your iphone and try placing it on the charger. i didnt have that problem but there was a problem like that with the XS. where you had to touch the screen then it will charge

iPhone 11 Pro Max won't charge wirelessly. Anyone else have this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.