Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did not receive a confirmation email/receipt, but apple already charged my account. How will I know if my online request for an iPhone repair actually went through?

I went online to request to have my iPhone 7 be repaired. I never got a confirmation email or receipt, but apple charged me $355 (iPhone 7 repair fee). I called customer support about it and they only emailed me a link to the repair status and ID. I called again to ask when they'll send me the box to ship my iPhone in for repair and they said it'll take 3-5 business days. It's been a week already and I did not receive anything. It's frustrating to not get any clear information on how apple repair service works. Do I call apple support again?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 4:19 PM

Yes and have your repair number handy. Plus check your junk mail.

2 replies

I did not receive a confirmation email/receipt, but apple already charged my account. How will I know if my online request for an iPhone repair actually went through?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.