Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can others view my photos without giving permissions?

Can others view my photos without giving permissions? One of my friend shared my pics in a group which didn’t share with anyone. Pls review and let us know possibilities

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 6:50 PM

1 reply

Jul 3, 2020 1:47 AM in response to Veer1234

Hoe are storing your photos on your device?

• If the photos are only stored locally on your device, they can only be accessed, if someone can get hold of the device and unlock it. Or if someone can get hold of the computer, where you are backing up your devices to and knows your password to the computer. Surely you are keeping your passcodes secret and are using strong passwords, that are not easy to guess.
  • If the photos are stored in iCloud Photos, they can only be accessed by someone who knows your iCloud AppleID and your password.
  • If you share photos in shared albums as a public website, anybody who is invited to view them, can distribute the URL to the website further.

Can others view my photos without giving permissions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.