Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t play music in car via Bluetooth with my iphone

I also faced this problem that the calls are connecting via Bluetooth in my car with my new iPhone 11 Pro Max but music was not playing. I was able to play music with my old iPhone 6. The difference I noticed that my old iphone had some audio files in it so I added few audio files to my new phone and now I am able to play music via Bluetooth with my new iPhone as well. I hope this helps others too…

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 9:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2020 9:52 PM

I also faced this problem that the calls are connecting via Bluetooth in my car with my new iPhone 11 Pro Max but music was not playing. I was able to play music with my old iPhone 6. The difference I noticed that my old iphone had some audio files in it so I added few audio files to my new phone and now I am able to play music via Bluetooth with my new iPhone as well. I hope this helps others too…

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2020 9:52 PM in response to Sanjay_ast05

Can’t play music in car via Bluetooth with my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.