Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security issue

I have no one to blame but myself: lost 2 of my old iPhone 6 about 2 months ago, didn’t realize I need to go on iCloud.com to report them lost, stolen, or erase remotely. I thought it was a feature built in the phone I could access & fix, either way I waited too long to figure out the correct procedure. I received an email this morning one of the phones was in activation lock mode. I panicked & tried to find the erase remotely option, when I felt I was at a dead end I went ahead and deleted the device from my account. Thankfully I was able to correctly remotely erase the other lost or stolen iPhone 6 but I don’t think it’s been charged & turned on & attempted to access yet. Can I contact Apple to override Security parameters to remotely erase that first phone, by simply communicating with the right person & providing serial number etc of that deleted phone? (Took a screenshot before deleting). Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 5:49 AM

If you have removed the first phone from your account and can't access it using Find My Phone, there isn't anything you can do. Apple can't remotely access the phone for you.

Similar questions

1 reply

Security issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.