Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro + Mail settings OSX

Hey,

Can any of you help me?

I would like to know if MacBook Pro email program (OSX) is set automatically to receive emails automatically?

Is the computer configured at the factory so that incoming e-mails are automatically downloaded to the computer e-mail on the Macbook Pro even when the computer is in sleep mode?

Thank You for the reply in advance! :)

Katja Lundberg

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 5:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 6:34 AM

katja51 wrote:

Hey,
Can any of you help me?
I would like to know if MacBook Pro email program (OSX) is set automatically to receive emails automatically?

Is the computer configured at the factory so that incoming e-mails are automatically downloaded to the computer e-mail on the Macbook Pro even when the computer is in sleep mode?

Katja Lundberg

Only if you set it up that way.

Maybe it would be easier to understand what you are asking if you state —what is your issue?

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Change preferences in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Change Server Settings in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2020 6:34 AM in response to katja51

katja51 wrote:

Hey,
Can any of you help me?

Katja Lundberg

Only if you set it up that way.

Maybe it would be easier to understand what you are asking if you state —what is your issue?

Mail User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

Change preferences in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Change Server Settings in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

Macbook Pro + Mail settings OSX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.