Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ESPN app for Apple TV won’t refresh for days

I always watch SportsCenter on my AppleTV 4th generation (or whatever is the latest - the 4K version). But recently the app always displays shows that are 1-5 days old it rarely shows the latest version. I have to actually AirPlay from my iPad or iPhone ESPN app to the AppleTV which is also troublesome because Airplay cuts out at times. By the way the AppleTV is hardwired through a 150MBPS internet connection and very good router (Netgear R7200) for WiFi in the house situated 15 feet from the TV and iPhone or IPad so the connection is not an issue. It’s the app. I try to switch at the top menu to get the app to refresh but when I go back the old shows are still displayed. It’s very frustrating.

Jeff

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 4:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 8:16 AM

You can try force quitting the app and as well as reinstalling. If the issue persists then it's something the developer needs to fix, you are free to reach out to them to give feedback

Similar questions

1 reply

ESPN app for Apple TV won’t refresh for days

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.