Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sudden issues on iPhone

I'm not sure if it was due to an upgrade, but my phone has been malfunctioning all around. Below are some of the issues:

1. Lag / slowness in responses when I open any apps (Instagram / Messages / YouTube etc.)
  2. At first when I open the apps, they are fine for a minute or two, and then they freeze. I have to close the app, and then when I reopen it, it's blank. Nothing shows up. At this point, a reboot of the phone helps.
  3. Loading content takes a bit of time. Our other devices are working fine, so it's not an internet issue. :(
  4. Pictures I delete keep coming back after I close the Photos app and reopen it. Tabs I close in my Browser are back when I close the app and reopen it.
  5. Applications crash randomly and close.

Anyone else facing these? I'm on iOS 13.5.1 and a 6S.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 6:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 6:52 PM

Have you tried a restart? Or a hard reset? Press both On/Off and Home buttons, ignoring slider until the Apple logo appears, then release buttons. The device will reset and you will not lose any data.

Similar questions

2 replies

Sudden issues on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.