Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch is not syncing my activity.

The first 2 days I had my Apple Watch my activity was synced and came up on my phone but now it doesn’t and all my workouts don’t either. Does anyone know how to fix that? I have tried everything that I can find and nothing works.

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 9:49 PM

9 replies

Jul 4, 2020 1:44 AM in response to Clazza16

Try this;

To force reset your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Or this;

1.turn airplane mode on the watch to ON wait a few seconds and turn it Off again,this has worked for some people in the past.

2.force quit the Activity app and re-launch it.

make sure you are in the app. Then, you have to press and hold the Side button to bring up the power down menu. Then, release the side button. After that, press and hold the Digital Crown. The app will be killed, and you will go to the Home screen.Then relaunch the activity app again.

3.Close the Activity app on the iPhone

On your watch: go the Home screen

(single press of the Digital Crown) and tap on

the Activity app icon (coloured rings).

Press firmly on the screen > tap on Change

your Move Goal > change the goal.

You can move the goal back once it's working again.

4.On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness - check that both Fitness Tracking and Health are enabled.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Privacy > check that both Fitness Tracking and Heart Rate are enabled.

My Apple Watch is not syncing my activity.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.