Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing “Add Cellular Plan Option” on my iPhone 11 Pro (Single Sim + Esim)

I’m using iPhone 11 Pro. I have no idea why the option for Add Cellular Plan is not available. I can’t also use physical sim either because my sim card tray only support single sim. I contacted Apple support about this problem and they know nothing. I would appreciate it if someone could resolve this problem.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 3, 2020 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 9:42 AM

Hi there thant177,

Thank you for choosing Apple Support Communities!

It sounds as though you're not seeing the "Add Cellular Plan" option when setting up service with eSIM. You're in the right place, and we'd be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

Below is a resource that can help:

If Dual SIM with an eSIM isn't working on your iPhone

This resource provides quick checks and steps that can be used to resolve issues with eSIM.

We hope this helps,

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2020 9:42 AM in response to thant177

Hi there thant177,

Thank you for choosing Apple Support Communities!

It sounds as though you're not seeing the "Add Cellular Plan" option when setting up service with eSIM. You're in the right place, and we'd be glad to assist in seeking a solution.

Below is a resource that can help:

If Dual SIM with an eSIM isn't working on your iPhone

This resource provides quick checks and steps that can be used to resolve issues with eSIM.

We hope this helps,

Cheers!

Missing “Add Cellular Plan Option” on my iPhone 11 Pro (Single Sim + Esim)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.