Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

will not accept any code sent to add to my password to the apple tv device

Apple TV

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 3:26 PM

Please Identify your Apple TV model

If you have a 2nd or 3rd Gen ATV - You put in your email - submit- then add your password with the code right on the end of your password (no spaces) altogether as one entry - then click submit

• email- submit
  • password123456- submit

If you don’t have the older model and the code isn’t being accepted, you are taking to long once it’s sent to you. (It expires)

If you need more time to have the code sent to you:

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2020 3:26 PM in response to thehawk4443

Please Identify your Apple TV model

If you have a 2nd or 3rd Gen ATV - You put in your email - submit- then add your password with the code right on the end of your password (no spaces) altogether as one entry - then click submit

• email- submit
  • password123456- submit

If you don’t have the older model and the code isn’t being accepted, you are taking to long once it’s sent to you. (It expires)

If you need more time to have the code sent to you:

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.