Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a MacBrook Pro Air and iPad. The keyboard on the laptop is only working intermittently. Sometimes I can’t into the laptop. Can I log in using my iPad?

I have a MacBrook Pro Air and iPad. The keyboard on the laptop is only working intermittently. Sometimes I can’t into the laptop. Can I log in using my iPad?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 5:41 PM

Not sure you can do that. Best to get the keyboard issues addressed. There is an open Apple repair extension program that covers many Mac notebook computer models:

Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro - Apple Support

And do you have a MacBook, a Macbook Pro, or a MacBook Air? There is no such thing as a "MacBrook Pro Air."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2020 5:41 PM in response to JaiLuvly

Not sure you can do that. Best to get the keyboard issues addressed. There is an open Apple repair extension program that covers many Mac notebook computer models:

Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro - Apple Support

And do you have a MacBook, a Macbook Pro, or a MacBook Air? There is no such thing as a "MacBrook Pro Air."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.