Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my music didn't transfert to my new phone

i have apple music and when i got a new phone it didn’t transfer onto my new phone. i am inside my apple music account but the music is not there. it says syncing your librariy is syncing. i’d just like to get it back

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 4, 2020 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2020 3:42 PM

Hey danimcd06,

We see you have a concern with music not syncing to your iPhone.

Make sure the iPhone has been updated: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Restarting may also help: Restart your iPhone. Double-check that you're also signed in with the correct Apple ID by going to Settings > [your name].

Also try switching networks. It looks like you're connected to both Wi-Fi and cellular data. Try turning off cellular data and connect to Wi-Fi only by going to Settings > Wi-Fi, and vice versa with cellular data only. You could also try another Wi-Fi network if possible: Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support.

Have a great day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2020 3:42 PM in response to danimcd06

Hey danimcd06,

We see you have a concern with music not syncing to your iPhone.

Make sure the iPhone has been updated: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Restarting may also help: Restart your iPhone. Double-check that you're also signed in with the correct Apple ID by going to Settings > [your name].

Also try switching networks. It looks like you're connected to both Wi-Fi and cellular data. Try turning off cellular data and connect to Wi-Fi only by going to Settings > Wi-Fi, and vice versa with cellular data only. You could also try another Wi-Fi network if possible: Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support.

Have a great day.

Jul 12, 2020 7:18 AM in response to danimcd06

Hey danimcd06,

Thanks for reaching back out. Try reinstalling iOS. Before you proceed, please back up your data using the steps below. Reinstalling iOS only overwrites iOS on the device, and does not affect personal data, but it’s always recommended to have a backup first: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Once you've verified that your backup is current, follow the steps below to reinstall iOS on your iPhone. Keep in mind that this article was written for a different issue, but these steps will still be helpful. Also be aware, you'll want to click the "Update" button and not the "Restore" button when prompted as the "Restore" button will restore the device to factory settings: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen.

If the music library still doesn't sync, reach out for additional assistance here: Get Support.

Have a great day.

my music didn't transfert to my new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.