Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a refund of a recurring charge?

How do I get a refund of a recurring charge of $2.99 for April, May and June for Icloud storage? I signed up and have been trying to reach someone in Apple on the phone but have had no luck so I am now trying to reach out here. The $2.99 is a charge for icloud service which I don't want or use. I need a refund for April, May and June on credit card ending in 0816.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 7:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 11:36 AM

If you haven't canceled the storage yet, cancel by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

You may be able to request a refund (emphasis on request, I don't know that it would be authorized) or even if storage is one of the things listed. See: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2020 11:36 AM in response to debora1234

If you haven't canceled the storage yet, cancel by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

You may be able to request a refund (emphasis on request, I don't know that it would be authorized) or even if storage is one of the things listed. See: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

How do I get a refund of a recurring charge?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.